Here starts your advanture of exploring the most pretty, sexy and edgy photos of beautiful woman models and celebrities on flickr.

Have fun and subcscribe to the feed.

Enjoy !

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Go Outside

AnnuskA - AnnA Theodora has added a photo to the pool:


Go



Have you heard of the Cults?



They are quite a mysterious group their name is practicaly ungoogable.

But they have just released a super cute summer song. I still havent figured out why they included some disturbing - to say the least - intro from Jim Jones to their super cute music but being one with weird concepts myself I can only especulate.



It does sound like something out of that Avatar movie but Ill block this thought and go through with the description someone else has given: "Go Outside has the innocent and balmy feel that brings to mind Swedish indie pop with a tinkling glockenspiel cutting through humidity an appealingly lazy bassline and joyous sing-along vocals. But for all its simplicity theres some deep feeling coarsing through "Go Outside" and Cults transcend the songs Free Design-inspired 1960s pop origins."



The lyrics arent out yet and I couldnt make all the words out a 100% so if anyone is willing to help...



You can go here to listen and/or download the music "Go Outside" for free :)



Enjoy! :)









I really wanna go out



I really go outside in the sun to see your day (??)



You really want to hole up...



You really want to stay inside and sleep the light away...



I know whats good...



Exactly cause I have been there before...