Here starts your advanture of exploring the most pretty, sexy and edgy photos of beautiful woman models and celebrities on flickr.

Have fun and subcscribe to the feed.

Enjoy !

Monday, April 26, 2010

from the archives

girltravel has added a photo to the pool:

from


16/52

Ive resorted to posting some of the archived photos from last year. I like the surprise of re-living those memories.



Every photo tells a story:



This was my first night in Shanghai and it was a bit intimidating exciting and surprising. I had never been to Asia but was eagerly looking forward to absorbing it all.



I arrived exhausted from the long flight to a wickedly cool hotel (thanks thechannelc ;-) ) took a long shower - my guilty pleasure took a nap and then out for a night out exploring.

*For those of you who know about my solo travel adventures you dont have to worry about a Moroccan repeat. lol



This is on Wujiang Rd... the old Wujian Rd. I went to get dinner and found Yangs Sfry Dumplings... I think I went back to it a couple of more times.. I was hooked after that fateful meeting.



The best part was spraying myself with the juice from the dumpling when I bit - a little too enthusiastically into it :-) That only after desperately struggling to actually pick it up with my chopsticks. I swear there probably was someone laughing and pointing at the foreigner make a fool of herself in the middle of this mob. I was laughing at myself but I learned the lesson for the second pocket of goodness...



Food and I have a special relationship... I feel the need to wear it :-)



Shanghai Day 1