Here starts your advanture of exploring the most pretty, sexy and edgy photos of beautiful woman models and celebrities on flickr.

Have fun and subcscribe to the feed.

Enjoy !

Friday, April 30, 2010

so put on your best boys and ill wear my pearls

~Emmanuela~ has added a photo to the pool:

so


.



If I die young bury me in satin



Lay me down on a bed of roses



Sing me in the river at dawn



Send me away with the words



of a love song





The ballad of a dove



Go with peace and love



Gather up your tears



keep ‘em in your pocket



Save them for a time when



youre really gonna need em





The sharp knife of a short life



Well I’ve had just enough time





So put on your best boys



and I’ll wear my pearls








autoretrato 29 abril 2010 . textura por les brumes